Sunday, March 25, 2007

Internet, Information and Interesting Premises


I spoke to a fine friend tonight who survived a terrible automobile accident. He thanks God for his recovery and salvation. This conversation reminded me of an acquaintance who has a wife who is dying. I've visited the hospital, spoken to him about redemption available in Jesus Christ, and pray for both he and his wife. Other than the efforts of the health professionals I believe he has no hope. As a result of my concern for them both, while poking around on the net I found an interesting post from John N. Clayton an atheist who God saved. While his site is an apologetic ministry, his writing in the article called "Your Wife is Dying" confesses the wonder of simple prayer and the answers to those prayers. Its worth the read.

No comments: